I may have found a new (possibly permanent) "About" description, taken from Castle Rock:
I actually had this quote in mind back when I was originally posting about this book, but with everything else I wanted to write about I forgot to include it. But I had a conversation recently with my cousin about the new president and people in general, which reminded me of this quote. It makes me think of my parents. I started really thinking about their lives after college, and for the story I constructed for myself there were always parts that I didn't know what to do with. I remember once thinking you could have two entirely different narratives for one life. Not a profound thought, just a way of trying to make sense of people in my life and how my family ended up where they are.
In other news, I am currently working on Dead Until Dark, as well as Tragic Choices. I'm about halfway through the former, and a third of the way through the latter (which is taking me forever).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment